Vistas de página en total

jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Multiple intelligence ¿an alien theory?




In the last few years, scientists have discovered that intelligence is not our IQ and the people that are not good enough in language or mathematics is stupid. The new theory about multiple intelligences says that everyone has developed different intelligences. In my case, I have developed linguistic intelligence and intrapersonal intelligence that means that I’m good at debates, writing, reading, all things related to words. Also I know very well my limits, what I can do or not, I known me very well, which means that I’m confident. According to my intelligence, I can be a good psychologist, lawyer, journalist, all things related to words and self-meditation and reflection.  The intelligences are also related to the things that you like and you don’t like, for example I like reading, debates, writing stories, telling stories, meditation, etc. Also knowing your intelligence you can know how is your best way for studding, for me is reading and underlines the main ideas, making summaries, brain storming, speaking out loud, and debating the subjects or theme that we are studding. In my opinion, knowing this it’s great because you can know a lot about yourself, your abilities and limitations and also this can help you choosing your career and do what you are good, but mainly, do what you like.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario