Vistas de página en total

jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Can I do It?


    I am having a really hard time on deciding what i would like to do the rest of my life, and that is why I decided taking a multiple intelligence exam. They said it would help me to discover in which things I am good at and what should I do for a living. Far from that, what it did was to confuse me more, because the results I had in the M.I test where not those I expected.
     At the beginning of the year I thought I could be a good lawer, because I am always discussing with people about different things and trying to be right, also it occurred to me I could be a psychologist, I like helping people and I would like to know more about how the human mind is, plus, psychologist are well paid and nowadays people is needing it a lot.
   After finishing my first M.I test it turned out that I  have developed Intrapersonal and Interpersonal intelligences, that means that  I have the ability to get along with people really well and that I also known myself very well. Unfortunately the second time I took the test the results wer different, it turned out that I also have Linguistic intelligence developed, this means that I am good at expressing myself by talking. The third time, I found out I have a Body Kinesietic intelligence which means that I am good at performing and at sports.
    As you can see I  am having troubles finding out what am I good at and specially what I  am going to do in a future.   

                                                                           by Javier Bello

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario